Homestay Entrepreneurship Development Programme
Become an entrepreneur and start your own homestay venture by providing the best experience to your guests
Homestay Entrepreneurship Development Programme is a short-term course focusing on preparing young entrepreneurs who want to convert their homes into a homestay and develop a career in the hospitality industry. The programme trains the candidates on all necessary components required to establish, manage, and successfully run the Homestay business.
- Training: 120 hours of online interactive sessions and 90 hours of self-paced English learning
- Projects: Candidates to undertake projects on developing the documentation, business plan, and checklist for setting up a homestay.
- Industry Experts Interaction Session: Guest lectures and interactive sessions with mentors, homestay experts and entrepreneurs to gain first-hand information about future prospects,ideas, tips, and other information not openly available.
- Practical Guidance: Handholding the entrepreneur and his/her business for the duration of the training and 6-months post-training by the expert Facility Management Team.
- Training on Life Skills: Value added modules on Soft Skills, English, Digital and Financial Literacy for holistic growth and learning
- Certification: Certification of Course Completion from Learnt Skills
- E-Learning access with abundant video content, assessments and more.
- Assistance in getting a loan for the start-up
Certificate of completion