Professional Driver (Dangerous & Hazardous Goods) Level 3
You can purchase the course from here.
Dangerous & Hazardous Goods 3 (D&H Goods 3), a refresher training programme for D&H Goods 1 certified drivers as per the Central Motor Vehicles Rules 1989 it is mandatory to attend 1 day refresher training programme in every 2 years for certified D&H Goods drivers. The refresher programme focusing on providing the attention of the holder of this license is drawn to Rule 3 of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989, which prohibits him from driving any motor vehicle unless he has beside him a person duly licensed to drive the vehicle.
- Build a career in the automotive sector
- Become a professional driver to transport dangerous and hazards goods items
- Work closely with a team of driving professionals
- Valid certification for CMVR-1989 Rule 9
- Learn about Central Motor Vehicles Rules 1989, under Ministry of Road and Transportation
- Advanced driving skills and training