Professional Driver (Dangerous & Hazardous Goods) Level 1
You can purchase the course from here.
Dangerous & Hazardous Goods 1 (D&H Goods 1), a short-term training programme under Central Motor Vehicles Rules 1989 focuses on providing the attention of the holder of this license to Rule 3 of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989, which prohibits him from driving any motor vehicle unless he has beside him a person duly licensed to drive the vehicle and in every case, the vehicle carries “L” plates both in the front and in the rear of the vehicle.
- Build a career in the automotive sector
- Become a professional driver to transport dangerous and hazards goods items
- Work closely with a team of driving professionals
- Valid certification for CMVR-1989 rule 9
- Learn about Central Motor Vehicles Rules 1989, under Ministry of Road and Transportation
- Advanced driving skills and training