Financial Literacy Program (FLP)
Financial Literacy Programme and certification from National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) & Learnet Skills Ltd.
To increase the financial knowledge among college students and working professionals to improve their ability to make sound financial choices in the future.
Candidates are given an overview of topics like Personal Finance, Investment, Risk Management, Retirement Planning & Career Planning
The course includes
- Mix of Presentations
- Self Study
- Case Studies
You can purchase the course from here.
|Personal Finance||Money Management|
|Banking and Digital Banking|
|Risk and Return|
|Risk Management||Debt, Debt Management, Loans|
|Retirement Planning||Retirement Planning|
|Financial Products, Taxes & Financial Records|
|Careers in Personal Finance||Career Planning|
A beneficial program for all participants, the programme includes:
- Training delivered by the best trainers in the BFSI industry
- Overview of topics like Personal Finance, Investment, Risk Management, Retirement Planning & Career Planning
- Graduate Students from any stream
- Post Graduate Students from any stream
- Freshers and working professionals from any sector – IT, Govt, Teachers, Postal Department, NBFCs