Japanese Language Course (TITP)
Who is this course for?
Anyone who aspires to work and make a career in Japan
- Minimum 12th-passed candidates
- Preferred candidates – BSC Nursing, ANM, GNM, GDA, Paramedics
- ITI/Diploma/Degree in Electrical or ATS in Electroplater
Plastic Moulding/ Machine Operator
- ITI in Plastic/Injection Moulding or ATS in Plastic/Injection Moulding
How to Apply
- Registration: Register with Learnet Skills
- Enrollment: Enrol for the course of your interest
- Eligibility Check: Check aptitude and interest level for completion of training
- Counselling: Interview with counsellor
- Make Payment: Pay the course fee to enrol in training
INR 1,50,000 Plus Taxes Per Candidate.
The programme is best suited for candidates seeking placement opportunities in Japan. Learnet Skills has made partnership agreements in healthcare facilities like hospitals/old age homes/community centers for caregiver job roles and in multiple manufacturing organizations in non-caregiver parts, including electroplating, machine operation, and plastic molding.