As a leading TVET provider, we’re well aware of the impact our services have in re-imagining skill-based education but we won’t rest until we provide affordable, accessible, and relevant skill-based education to anyone who needs the opportunity, irrespective of who they are or where they come from. We’re seeking a qualified business developer to extend our reach through expert cultivation of new, untapped business opportunities and relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Professional & personal growth – work for a rapidly growing organization where you can build partnerships with thousands of people and have an exciting work life with a fulfilling career
- Generous Remuneration – with a budget to support your productivity we provide a chance to earn handsomely
- Flexibility– flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Supportive leaders- with colleagues who care about your career goals and support you in achieving them
- Professional Development- with a budget that you can utilize however you wish
- Direct contribution– ideas and solutions are encouraged by everyone. Your input is valued and you have a unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of society.
- Meritocracy– a culture that prides itself on internal promotions and meritocracy. The majority of our team members with good, sincere hard work have risen up (quickly) through the company.
The job in a nutshell
As the Learnet Institute of skill is entering a high-growth phase with increased scale and depth we are seeking to expand our reach to every nook and corner of the country.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Developers to help us expand and reach our goal. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with people.
You’ll spend time on the following
- Develop new partnerships with Universities/ Colleges & establish new partnerships through direct outreach, conferences, & networking across India
- Be responsible for generating & managing your pipeline including prospecting, following up with leads, demos, writing & compiling full proposal
- Be responsible for developing, conducting, and evaluating campaigns to initiate contact with new institutions across India
- Lead Generation & Conversion – Take charge of the end-to-end sales pipeline for inbound and outbound sales efforts
- Carry monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets and aim to exceed them
- Accurately forecast sales performance based on the existing pipeline, product improvements, and market trends.
- Gather marketing intelligence from customer feedback for services features’ roadmap.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and partners to ensure customer success, referrals, and upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Define your performance metrics and track progress
- Coordinate sales efforts within your team and work with cross-functional teams
- Mentor & Inspire through training, performance management, and opportunity creation.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A passionate, outcome-oriented Salesperson who is passionate about education
- Graduate/MBA (Preferably from Premier Institutes) with B2B Sales & Customer Relationship Management experience in Edtech/ ITeS/ SaaS/ related verticals..
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and understanding of broader business implications of decisions. Promoting a vision that resonates with your team and with your customer.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to convey issues clearly, and concisely. Excellent communication and networking skills with attention to detail.
- Flexible and self-driven team worker. Data-driven and strong with numbers, pipeline conversion metrics, and efficiency metrics
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Bonus points if …
- 3+ years of experience in partnership development/sales, preferably in the education sector
- Fluency in English – (you don’t need an IELTS, but if you did it would be 7.0+)
- The ability to work remotely within the Indian timezone
- Experience with sales engagement tools or CRM systems
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Learnet Skills Limited, subsidiary of Schoolnet India, in partnership with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), is the largest vocational skills company in the country. The setting up of Learnet was triggered by the increasing demand of trained manpower for jobs created in various sectors. From being a pilot programme offered for the textile sector, today it is one of India’s largest vocational training companies.
Fill the form below, our dedicated HR will be in contact with you.